Welcome to the prettiest village in the Hunter Valley!
Peppers Creek is centrally located in Pokolbin, the heart of Hunter Valley Wine Country.
Peppers Creek Village is home to a variety of specialty providers
- Cafe Enzo, serving up breakfast and lunch daily
- David Hook Cellar Door, offering wine tastings
- Pukara Estate, providing olive oil tastings and a variety of specialty condiments and gifts
- Australian Alpaca Barn, with a great selection of clothing, accessories and gifts
- Wine Country Catering, hosting wedding ceremonies, receptions and functions
- Comyns & Co. Cellar Door, offering wine tastings
- Fetch Gifts and Homewares, offering boutique and handmade homewares and gift ideas
Visit us on your next trip to the Hunter to enjoy some of the best food, wine and specialty shopping in the area.
OPERATING HOURS MAY VARY DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC - PLEASE CONTACT EACH RETAILER FOR HOURS.
Peppers Creek offers three unique stone cottages, ideal for friend or family group getaways to the Hunter Valley.
The onsite accommodation can be offered individually or as a group booking, a total of 26 guests can be accommodated in the cottages.
Each cottage is fully equipped with all linen and towels provided for your stay.
Enter your dates above to check availability and pricing for your stay or follow the prompts on our Contact Us section to send through your booking enquiry.